GOD'S PLAN
FOR YOUR LIFE
GEN 1:27,31
In the beginning God created human beings in His image. There was peace and harmony.
GEN 3:1-6, ISA 59:2, ROM 7:5, JOHN 3:16-18
Things changed! Satan tempted us and we turned away from God. We followed our own way. we are selfish and wicked and our sins have separated us from God and brought brokenness and despair into our world. We will face his righteous judgement.
JOHN 3:16, 1-:9, 14:6 COLOSSIANS 2:13-15, HEBREWS 10:19-22
God makes a way! God loves us so much that he gave his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, as a saving sacrifice to defeat Satan and free us from guilt. This salvation is a gift to anyone who will trust Jesus as Lord and Savior.
ROMANS 4:25
Jesus willingly suffered and died on our behalf to defeat the evil one and save us from our sins. On the third day He was raised back to Life to make us right with God.
ACTS 3:19Therefore we must repent and turn to Jesus so that He can wipe our sins away so that we can be reunited with God.
So to get right with God the first step is to decide to turn away from your own way and follow him then pray something like this.
"Lord Jesus, I know I am a rebel and I have hurt You and those around me and I'm really sorry. I don't want to live like that anymore. I want to live to please You. I don't understand it all but I know that You died for me so that I can be forgiven and be reunited with you. I know you rose from the dead and have the power to save me. Please forgive me, lead me and grow me day by day into a child of God".
For your next steps join us as we work through John's gospel and find a Bible based Church. A good church is one that glorifies Jesus as Lord (not people or wealth) and holds God's Word (the Bible) above all things.

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment